Careers with ABA Connection
We are seeking Registered Behavior Technicians!
ABA Connection, LLC is a company that strives to improve the lives of the individuals we serve, their families, and support team members. We are a growing agency seeking those who want opportunity in a collaborative environment where your opinion matters. Our company provides ABA services in school, community, and home settings. We currently serve St. Johns County, Florida and its surrounding counties.
We are currently seeking employees to work in a team environment to oversee and work directly with children and adults in their homes, schools, and the community.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Providing Direct Treatment to children and families in their homes, schools, or in the community
- Collecting and inputting behavioral data
- Program implementation for Behavior Plans
- Collaborative treatment as needed with supervisors
- Comply with RBT Supervision Standards
- Comply with schedule to maintain company standard
RBT Requirements Include:
- Active RBT Credential by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Experience working in-home with families
- Full-time status within our agency requires at least 35 billable hours per week, on average per month
- Medicaid Provider Number
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Flexibility of schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Business essentials and equipment (iPad, iPad case, etc.)
- Yearly Bonus
- Highly collaborative environment
- Negotiable Contract
Please contact us if you are interested in joining our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hourly wage is based on experience and credentials.
- RBT wages starting at $20/hr
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our staff and families safe, we require COVID-19 Screening for homes and employees. We also supply Personal Protective Equipment for regular use and safety.